I am continually amazed at how Jenny can take any situation and turn it into some sort of interactive make-believe game...in which the entire family MUST participate.
The latest scenario is being a mother....of triplets. She seems to have this fascination of being a mom, being pregnant and taking care of her sick babies (all 8-10 of them). Now...just to set everyone straight...no, the Breaux's are not expecting, so...she isn't getting it from us. :)
She has three smaller baby dolls that she manages to stuff underneath her shirt. On Saturday, one of the arms was hanging out all by itself, looked pretty funny. Jenny assured us that all the babies were just fine. The triplets must sleep in bed with her every night.
At one point, she suggested that she might really have '4-lets' in her tummy (quads). At first we thought that she said 4 lips. Took us a minute to realize what she was trying to say...and because she was so serious about having '4-lets' we had to hold back the giggles.
While I was getting ready yesterday morning, Jenny came in with one of the babies under her shirt. She explained that because she is a 'doctor' she can put babies in and take them out when ever she wants to or if the babies need to get in. She proceeded to explain to me that her tummy was really like a house for her baby. The baby was in her room and her tummy was the walls. I am continually amazed that she puts that much thought into things.
Lastly....while getting ready for dinner last night, Jenny was very concerned about the health of her babies. One of them had come down with a stomach bug and was throwing up. Eventually all babies caught it and it became the "rainbow stomach bug." The rainbow bug turned into the yellow and brown stomach bug...yuck! Later that evening, she pretended to have a broken arm. She wrapped it in a blanket then insisted that Mark and I had to help her take care of the sick babies...since it was so hard to carry them with only one arm.
I could go on, but this post would be way too long...
I am thankful I can Hear..
13 years ago
1 comment:
LOL!!!!
Post a Comment