Sunday, August 30, 2009

She's a bus rider!

After only 3 days of sitting in the car line for 30-45 minutes with a cranky 2 year old in the back seat, I gave in and let Jenny ride the bus home a few days earlier than planned. Buses have changed a lot since I rode them. This bus has blue seats...not green ones with holes in them or springs poking you, and has air conditioning. While I haven't seen it myself, I have also heard that they are equipped with GPS now too.

Not the best picture, but here is one of her getting off the bus on the first ride home :)


1 comment:

Jana Post said...

Wow! And her shirt is still tucked in! Maggie's shirt is always out by the time she's climbing into the car after the dreadful car rider line! What's up with that 2 mile radius rule, anyway?