Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"All about Jenny"

During Jenny's first week of school, they completed an 'all about me' sheet. The 4th graders came in and sat with the Kindergarten kids and wrote down their answers...

Here are Jenny's:

1. My birthday is: 02/20/04
2. My favorite color is: green
3. 5 words to describe me: Swim, pretty
4. My eye color: dark blue
5. My pets: 1 dog
6. My favorite tv show: Lazy Town
7. My best school subjects: Arts & crafts
8. In my future, I see...: being a cook
9. My favorite movie: 12 Dancing Princesses
10. I collect: gum wrappers (that explains the wrapper trash I keeping finding in random places in her room)
11. Here's what bugs me: mosquitoes
12. Things I'm good at: running and jumping
13. My favorite foods: pears, strawberries, grapes (not the answer we'd get at home)
14. Sports and hobbies: Basketball & soccer (hmmm...doesn't play either)
15. My one wish is...: to have a hamster (not any time soon!)

2 comments:

Shelby said...

HA!! You tell miss Jenny that if she ever wants to do a hamster rotation...she is welcome to keep "Hammi" for a few weeks! (:

stephanie T said...

what! i never got this in justin's backpack! cute answers!