Sunday, September 27, 2009

And He's Off!!

Over the last few weeks, we have been working really hard on getting Jonathan to stay up on his hands and knees (quad) and work on crawling. It has definitely paid off. He can finally go from sitting up to his knees without falling. He can consistently go about 6 feet or so each time. Here is a little clip of him crawling. :)

5 comments:

Leslianne Newberry said...

I just about cried watching this. So sweet! Praise the LORD!!!

Jana Post said...

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord! Psalm 150:6
And what a great job you and Mark do! Super job, Jonathan! Keep up the great progress!! And look at that localization of Jenny's voice!! YAY!

Great Aunt L. said...

Thank you, LORD !!! Good job Momma and Daddy...GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS !!! This clip SO MADE MY DAY !!!!!!! I will be thanking God for HIS great and mighty care of little Jonathan and your family today, my beloved niece...miracles DO happen !!! These are the things I have been praying for...MORE TO COME...GOD is faithful to those who love HIM...more miracles to come...wait and see !!! This is TOO precious ...

Great Aunt Linda

Danielle said...

That was precious. Love your blog. I added it to my blog roll.

smile-hugs

Shelby said...

What a PROUD moment for Johnathan! Soooo awesome!