Thanksgiving in Ennis includes the whole family...The Breaux's (Mark's parents and his brother's family and us...that makes 12), the Zabojnik's (2), The Ely's (3), The Barrett's (3), The Graves' (2...almost 3), The Mauldin's (4) and Harrell Grisenbeck. The meal includes 2 turkeys, ham, stuffing, broccoli/rice/cheese casserole, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, about 50 deviled eggs (yes...50. I know because I peeled just about all of them) and lots of desserts. Jenny picked one dessert to make from her Princess Cookbook...Dragonflies :)
Dragonfly prep (pretzels dipped in colored white chocolate)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! My favorite pic is the last one! Very cute dragonflies!!
Nice Pictures looks like alot of fun. Thank You for putting up myblog on your page. I am glad you enjoy reading it. hope all is well smile-hugs.
I have a question at what age did you teach Jonathan ASL? The reason why im ask is because I want to teach my niece who is only 2 months old. ( I kno its too soon) but at what age should i teach her milk etc. I should know this since Im a fluent signer but I dont because I have no kids.Please email me at
deafinitelyasl11@aol.com if you prefer not to type it here. Thanks so much.
Post a Comment