Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Ballerina Birthday

Ok...so I am way behind on my blog posts...

Our big girl turned 6 in February. Jenny had her birthday party at Stephanie's School of Dance again this year. (ok with us...Stephanie provides the cake, ice cream, juice, pinata & party favors...and the dress up stuff of course!)

I managed to forget to charge my camera battery, so our friend helped out and saved the day...thanks Jana!

Here are a few (well...really a lot) of pictures from the party.





Jenny & Maggie



Every ball player wears sequin leg-warmers, right?

To infinity and beyond!
Our nephew Austin

Our niece Reagan

Cousins Caitlin & Nicole

cousin Joy

Princess Katherine

anxiously waiting for the pinata to break
(friends from church)



Jana & Jonathan

Jonathan checking himself out in the mirror
he thinks he's sooo funny!

2 comments:

Jana Post said...

You are welcome!

Although, I didn't know I was going to make the post... :) Thankfully, Jonathan is in the pic, too. :)

Very cute of Jonathan checking himself out in the mirror!

Maggie had a blast.... Jenny was precious!

Aunt L. / Great Aunt L. said...

So many GORGEOUS kids !!! Looks like tons of fun !!!