skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home of the Breaux's
The Lord is my strenth. Exodus 15:2
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
More swimming
1 comment:
Jana Post
said...
Awesome!!! Good job, Jenny!
July 22, 2010 at 9:33 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jonathan's Words!!!
EE-OH (TV on my phone...imagination movers)
I-I-ooo (I love you)
Ah-Do (all done)
Buh-Bo (bubble)
BO! (really "boo" scaring us :)
Bye-Bye
"I Go" (usually "wa" for walk)
Off
Hi
EEE (eat...if used w/ sign)
EE-EE (TV if in living room)
OH! (phone/remote)
UH! (up!)
Da-Da (Daddy)
Ma-Ma
Jonathan's signs (ASL) (most recent first)
27. Banana (Jan 2011)
26. Ms. Beard, Ms Kristin (Dec 2010)
25. Horse (Nov 10)
24. Imagination (Oct 10) - for Imagination Movers
23. Pig (July 10)
22. Cow (July 10)
21. Fish (May 10)
20. Flower (May 10)
19. Airplane (April 10)
18. Bear (April 10)
17. Thank you (March 10)
16. Eat (March 10)
15. Keys (March 10)
14. Help (March 10)
13. Ball (March 10)
12. Baby (March 10)
11. Daddy (Feb 10)
10. Mommy (Feb 10)
9. Cat (Feb 10)
8. Book (Jan 10)
7. Dog
6. Thank you
5. All done/finished
4. More
3. Water
2. please
1. Milk
Words Jonathan Can Recognize
Too many to list now! Yay!
Blogs I Read
GROWING UP HARD OF HEARING IN A HEARING WORLD
I am thankful I can Hear..
13 years ago
Profoundly Seth
Save pdf smaller size mac online
9 years ago
Sweet view from the Hills
Pikes Peak BMX
13 years ago
The CI Circle News
Northeast CI Convention, July 26-28, 2013
13 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(21)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(29)
►
October
(5)
►
August
(3)
▼
July
(5)
Casting...on purpose?
Great Wolf Lodge
Zing, Zang, Zoom!!!
Ya-mon!
More swimming
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(58)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
Free Hit Counter
1 comment:
Awesome!!! Good job, Jenny!
Post a Comment