Yesterday, Jenny and I had a mommy/daughter day. Jenny had her Kinder-assessment 'test' in the morning, so I decided to just make it a day of just the two of us. We took Jonathan to MDO where she proudly walked around in non-uniform clothes telling everyone that she didn't have to go to school. After her assessment (which sound like she did really well, will have results in about a month or so) we had Taco Cabana. Then...the highlight of her day, we want to the nail shop and get her nails painted for the first time. She whispered, "do you think they can put flowers on my nails?" So...as you can see in the picture...she did get some flowers on her big toes and thumbnails. She was so excited. She called grandparents then when we got to the gym, she ran into the Kidsclub to tell the teachers about her new fancy nails. Hopefully I haven't started a bad habit :)
I am thankful I can Hear..
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment