Every vacation has little things that make them memorable. Some of the more comical ones (in hindsight) were... While waiting for our table at dinner, Jenny randomly got a nosebleed. At dinner the next night, I somehow managed to spray hand sanitizer directly into Jenny's eye. It was all of about 2 minutes after getting back to the table after a quick eyeball rinse, Jenny somehow managed to sneeze while biting a chip, sending a chip crumb into the other eye.
Despite the little random things that went on, we had a great vacation. Here are some pictures from the trip (sorry....there are quite a few).
Jenny posing in front of the hotel elevator
Jonathan - really happy about eating raisins on the Riverwalk
3 comments:
I love that last picture! Jonathan looks so toddler-ish and old!! He's growing!
Now I want to go on a Mini-vacation with Melissa and Olivia. Maybe we will. Looks like you guys had a blast.
Luis
That looks like loads of fun cuz!!
Post a Comment