Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Ballerina Birthday Party

On Sunday, we celebrated Jenny's 5th birthday at Stephanie's School of Dance. She had a great time. The kids all got to get dressed up on previous year's recital costumes for about 45 minutes, then paraded around the room and did the hokey pokey. After that, they did a pinata, had cake & ice cream and Jenny opened her gifts. Below are some pictures from the party.

Ballet slippers birthday cake

Mark, Jenny and cousin Austin watching the cake. Jenny quickly pointed out that one of the candles was not lit.









Flapper Jenny...



Jenny & Madison
(cousin flappers)














Sweet cousin Jessica


Jenny's friend Erin (left)

Aunt Angela & cousin Reagan







cousin Joy









(Please excuse my poorly lined pictures. I thought I'd try to change it up...didn't quite end up like I had hoped, but didn't feel like starting over) :)



No comments: