Later, I took the kids for their routine check ups. Jenny's 5 yr and Jonathan's 18 month. Jenny is in 50% percentile for both height and weight, Jonathan in the 25th for weight and 10th for height. How it is only the 25th, I'll never know. He seems so much heavier than that.
I had the doctor check a few moles on Jenny's scalp, all of which were fine. While searching for moles we thought we kept seeing crumbs in her hair. Nope...not crumbs....but Lice, definately an unexpected 'gift.' I instantly cringed and suddenly I thought my scalp was itching. It wasn't, just in my head. Fortunately, we found it really early. No eggs, no itching and just a few little critters. We put the treatment on her hair overnight, and everything seems to be fine. I can't wait for the smell to finally disapate (spelling?). Mark kept trying to convince her that it was aromatherapy...just like a massage. Not quite... All in all, she was in a good mood about it. We did NOT tell her that there were bugs crawling around on her head, just that the doctor wanted to put some special lotion on her hair to make it healthier. Here are a few pics...
No comments:
Post a Comment