Mark took Jenny to Firehouse Pottery to make me a birthday present. He told her that she could pick out whatever she wanted. He showed her plates, coffee cups, tiles and picture frames, but she was insistent upon making a piggy bank. He asked..."Are you sure that is what you want to make?" She responded, "You said I could pick whatever I wanted to pick." So, a piggy bank it is. The girl at the store asked her what colors she wanted. She made some suggestions like... putting mud on its feet or giving it polka dots. She said, "no, just pink." In the end, they added a "B" and some eyeballs.
Mark surprised me too. He made an appointment for me to get an 1 1/2 hour massage at Massage Heights. He came home from work early so that I could make a 4:30 appointment. Then when I got home, he had grilled steaks.
All in all, I pretty special birthday :)
1 comment:
Brig...I could cry reading this post! You are such a special person in my life and you SO deserve the special b-day that you got! Love you cuz!
Post a Comment